Monday, November 4, 2013

Future Generation

Next generation with so much abundant hope!
The next generation and their influence, our children and their children, my nephews and nieces who are hearing the call, who are making a difference to impact where they are in the world around them. Blessed to watch the next generation!

~ As I watch this generation before me with all of their knowledge and the desire to be different then their parents and those around them. I am filled with abundant hope. They are learning what healthy is in the sense of how we should operate with in a different realm of how my generation was raised. Their baseline is stronger, their eyes more open, their faith more substantial, and the desire to call things as they are. Not with grey tones but with black and white. I am thankful for what my children have learned from my struggles and the desire to improve for their children in the area of morality inspires me to walk stronger. I am jealous in all the right ways and if only I could go back and do things differently I would. But then I would not be who I am! So blessed by the next generations unfolding as they answer the call on their life!

Destiny before Him! 


“The stupid ridicule right and wrong, but a moral life is a favored life. "Proverbs 14:9 (MSG)

 “I [Wisdom] walk in the way of righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation), in the midst of the paths of justice,”  Proverbs 8:20 (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment