Friday, November 1, 2013

Everlasting Gratitude - 2013


In this year 2013 I am hearing the call to be Thankful for where I am !  The more we have gratitude, the more we are in the place of joy. The desire to measure that which I am thankful for is increased by my heart expanding and the decreasing of self. Can that be possible?

Day One-  
The readiness to share my gifts with those who daily influence my world with their touch. A Blessed exchange from one to another. From the top of my day with my Lord speaking prayers of protection over each family member and beyond, 
to the time I snuggle up in bed with my husband and faithful furry friend I am blessed! 

Please feel free to share your joys, thoughts of gratitude or heart expansion in this month of thankfulness

Apple Recipe
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Apple-Squares/Detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=125909424&prop26=WhatsCooking&prop27=2013-10-31&prop28=Photos&prop29=Link_3&me=1

No comments:

Post a Comment