Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sold Out

Turning the Corner to Sold Out
"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.” I have gratitude in my heart that I am sold out! *
What are you sold out to?

Sold out boys to CU BUFFALOS
Today is another Bronco Sunday! This day I can go on Facebook or through a store and see blue and orange shirts. There is unstoppable enthusiasm for a team that everyone around me wants to win! Oh the fun and hooting and hollering that goes on in homes around Denver is at a all time pitch! Pride and excitement rules the scene! Their is value that brings family and friends together in these celebrations! There is no denying it!

I can make you a list much like yours of things that I have supported and been important to me. My marriage, family, football teams galore, products, and it goes on and on.  I like many have lived a life for the things of this world. Pride has stepped in countless times and made what I am sold out to more important that those around me. But now humility needs to turn me nearer to the truth of the cross.

As I finishing an amazing novel (*See Link) that has changed my perspective on life! The things of this earth grow strangely dim and I am more than ever sold out to those around me who need joy, love, care, and a Savior.  Every word, action, decision or path we take needs to have purpose and direction.. I know those in my sphere who can't stand what I am sold out to but thats the cool thing about being sold out to something that is life changing. It does not matter to me what they think but it does matter to my boss! 

My version of HEAVEN, Picture of this year, 5774
"SRO"

Standing room only! I want you to be standing next to me in that beautiful destination? Come be SOLD OUT!

Lord, I pray that I can live a life that makes sense for eternity. I ask that you direct me to make a impact to those around me I humbly pray that many have "eternity of YOU in their destination!"
*http://www.jackiemacgirvin.com/angels-of-humility
*Photo"5774" by Bill Mutz

No comments:

Post a Comment