Monday, July 1, 2013

How is your heart feeling today?


Rebekah's HeArt Collage
How is your heart looking? Is it stuck feeling the muck? Or tied up unable to respond due to feelings of constant rejection or trust issues? Is the pain of so little oxygen like your having a attack? Maybe it's hiding from various love options feeling undeserving, wounded or even apologetic when there is no need? Or possibly its being scrubbed clean to be able to walk free of the past. Mine has been camouflaged for years from all of the above!  As I unravel the many reasons of what effects my heart,  I am awakened into the warmth of a new journey with a true beat full of passions and new hope. No matter where you are, come follow along on this journey. I have to believe with my healing heart, and know this story has a amazing ending!


God’s JewelsI’ll pour pure water over you and scrub you clean. I’ll give you a new heart, put a new spirit in you. I’ll remove the stone heart from your body and replace it with a heart that’s God-willed, not self-willed. I’ll put my Spirit in you and make it possible for you to do what I tell you and live by my commands. You’ll once again live in the land I gave your ancestors. You’ll be my people! I’ll be your God!"                                      Ezekiel 36:25-26 msg



No comments:

Post a Comment